New naga version
Sat, 26 Oct 2013 01:13:35 -0000
Finally, I managed to more or less finish a new version of my CMS naga.

The new version contains some changes under the hood - internally, it now uses Unicode rather than plain ASCII. The server side scripting is now done using Python 3. I also did some polishing of the frontend by playing with the CSS. And I added a neat picture to the contact page. The upload frontend now uses textarea widgets instead of plain text input fields making it slightly more user friendly to enter content. Not directly part of naga but never the less an improvement to mention is the fact that the server now allows accessing the RSS-Feed via plain HTTP

Next steps planned are: